Sunday, October 21, 2012

Short Overview and Your Help Please

~ My name is Cheryl Benson click on this to my Blog Profile


I am a Canadian citizen as were my great-grandparents on my mother’s side before me.  I got an upper respiratory flu spring 1990 and developed Fibromyalgia and Multiple chemical Sensitivities. The Fibromyalgia was diagnosed by Rheumatologist in 1990.  March 16, 1991, I had severe upper respiratory flu with partial paralysis, my ex (husband to be at the time) got it 4-5 days later, on the floor partially paralysed and crying from pain, after saying "it can't be that bad".

I was diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis about August 1991 after going through a battery of tests including, viruses, CD counts, my liver by nuclear testing, which was clear of disease by an Infectious Disease Specialist who diagnosed or saw over 400 patients since the Lake Tahoe Breakout. I was given printed information on Myalgic encephalomyelitis from him back to the 1930's. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome was put on my medical records thanks to the CDC I suspect.  


By 1993 I listed  40 ME/CFS and FM symptoms to my GP  and had to stop working in 1994 on Long Term Disability from the Ontario Provincial Government after trying different hours, short term disability, the effort just made me sicker. I became mostly house and bed confined with fluctuations. Exertion (trying to do household chores, take of myself, walk, laundry, groceries etc)  caused all my symptoms to worsen for days, weeks, or months after. The neurological difficulties, and CNS over stimilated were huge problems for me also, as well as pain, hyper insomnia or sleeping mostly for days.  

In 1994 I tested positive for Hepatitis C, and was diagnosed with ME/CFS again by another Infectious Disease Specialist while in the Kutapressin Trials which gave me some of my life back. Far from well enough to return to work, even regular part time, my energy was up and I wasn't replasping (called a crash back then - I had never heard of PEM or PENE) nearly as quickly.

 In 1996 I was referred to a psychiatrist for neurological problems inherent with ME/CFS, sensory overload, Central Nervous System (CNS), severe insomnia, some depression related to severe PMS cycle that started after ME/CFS and 3 prior adverse reactions to antidepressants, 2 that landed me in ER. The sensory overload was at first focused on with some success, however it got pushed aside. 


Over a 8 year period, psychiatric drugging started without 'informed consent" (not told what the side effects/adverse reactions of the drugs, not even told what many of the drugs were), for a neurological illness, at doses far beyond what I could handle, most I did not need, if nutrition and natural alternatives had been tried instead. I went into the black hole of Major Depression caused by the drugs, I had never experienced before in my life.


I belong to a subgroup of ME/CFS survivors that are antidepressant and drug dose sensitive or intolerant, depending on the individual and varies. This is found in Clinical Medical Journals back to 1993.


After years of serious adverse reactions and over 50 psychotropic drugs, many given repeatedly, different doses, different band names, given different groups of drugs I was a mess and had deteriorated starting the first year and continued to.  Not one medication was I given informed consent on.

In 2003 I was misdiagnosed yet again, bipolar, and an real absurd misdiagnosis, although both were at almost 50 years old, D.I.D. = Dissociative Identity Disorder, it doesn't mean dissociation caused from psychotropic drugs and unethical psychiatric practices, it means Multiple Personalities, 2 or more in one body taking over with loss of time. I had no alters, and no loss of time. 50 psychotropic drugs and 10 years later, my child hood nick names I used for Inner Child Journal Work since 1992 got put down as alters, much due to a Social Worker and some kind of dissociative, psychosis from years of high doses of psychiatric medications.  The diagnosis was not put down as a serious misdiagnosis (absurd misdiagnosis - no offense
meant to those that are diagnosed with it, however, notably it only is diagnosed in North America where psychotropic drugging and labeling are out of control, the rest of the world speculates it even exists) by other doctors which they are supposed to report, and was known to be very shortly after. It was too convenient to have on my medical records, for what was to happen just over 2 weeks later, being brain and body damaged for life, every muscle and ligament in my body repeatedly.

In 3 months on bipolar medication I was damaged for life repeatedly . The first bipolar "Lamictal" cocktail damaged every muscle and ligament in my body shortened and stiff, and affected my speech, with no diagnosis and was refused hospitalization. I was given drugs that shouldn't be mixed together by a doctor who also refused to hospitalize me, who begged me not to go back to ER, he  said to reverse the damage that caused lead pipe dystonia (my arms frozen in the air my legs out like lead poles, some noted in the green tinged videos, I had said Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome as that is what I think happened with the Lamictal cocktail just prior  and is life threatening), and left me repeatedly brain and body damaged for life only letter referring to it in some detail by Dr. Saul in late 2003 stating the muscle weakness  was tardive dyskensia which is a movement disorder and not the extensive muscle and ligament damage throughout my whole body. 


I had another adverse reaction in February 2003 to the second bipolar "valproate" cocktail, similar but not nearly as severe as the on in January 2003 causing my muscles and ligaments to be shortened and  stiff again (explained in more detail under the summaries). 

The third and last bipolar "tegretol" cocktail caused Acute Dystonia with seizures damaging the trunk of my body  in March 2003 which is when the Dystonia full body movements started, although I didn't know what it was at the time - on files as pseudo-seizures involving the trunk of my body. This was the first time I was abused in a hospital or by hospital staff which continued in every hospital after even with family trying to protect me. It was also the first time I saw "several suicide attempts" on my records and I had never tried to kill myself. They didn't believe I needed help dressing, that I was disabled, needed a wheelchair to get home, or that I couldn't push a manual wheelchair, the ligaments under my arms were too damaged,  no matter, I couldn't push it. The EMS team had left mine behind and promised an ambulance home which I was refused by the ER doctor. I was partially dragged up by a Taxi Driver to my home. My power-wheelchair loaner was delivered the next month.


I was told the muscle spasms and full body movement disorder was a "weird kind of full body dyskenisa" by the nurse that saw me in my home, who put down on the records, "muscle spasms and purposely controlled movements". Those movements kept reappearing every time I came off medication that was making me more rigid and brought down my CNS.  I have been left to wake up to every day since 2004,  unless I am already paralyzed from Generalized dystonia.

This is only one occurrence of many that happened and more detailed in the Summaries, although not extensive in detail of everything that happened.

I discontinued the bipolar medications after the 3 months, also on the advice of my GP.  The extensive repeated physical damage let me unable to lift more than a book most often, chop my own food, often help changing clothes which became permanent at times, lift pots or pans, prepare my own food, repeatedly affect my speech, the muscles around my mouth were so damaged I couldn't hold most of the food I was eating in my mouth for a long time and it would dribble on to me and the floor. I still have problems, mostly with liquids.

The extensive and repeated physical damage, the movement disorder was left off my medical records (later I have found out they listed the full body slow and rapid jerking as psychiatric, pseudo-seizures, psychogenic, when it started from psychotropic drugging and a nurse had already reported it as ...'a weird kind of full body dyskenisa in 2003), nor did I receive any medical care for extensive treatment, diagnosis, support recovery or care that is afforded to Canadians. No one would hospitalize me. After the first extensive brain and body damage I started being abused in every hospital physically and or verbally, as well as my mother.

I was left on drugs mixed together doing more damage throughout 2003 and causing more rigidity, by summer I couldn't raise my arms above shoulder height and had to have many of my clothes changed and bathed or showered by homecare all the time, not just some of the time. I  was bed confined for the most part, the first time I was to loose my calf muscles. The drugs continued to damage the left side of my body  that started to drag behind me, and when I came off them in 2004 the extensive damage was worse. 

When I started coming off 8 years of medications (one 11 years)   the left side of my body paralyzed and remained weak and for the first time my head fell on my chest, like on a string not being able to hold it up which continues today, as well as the trunk of my body giving out and falling forward.

I had seizures, Dystonia on the back of my hips, legs, neck, face, arms which I didn't realize until June 2004 (I had been riddled with it since 2003) and myocolonic movement disorders daily and was left to seize, convulse from the movement disorder often until I paralyzed from the dystonia from the waist down in my bed for months, never given the right medication to stabilize them, which turned into years, leaving me incapacitated most of the time, unable to do anything.

I have Generalized  dystonia which is the cramping of groups of muscles, or contracting them, and causes paralysis which recently (2010) has become life threatening, prior I would paralyze from my waist down, now my whole body paralyzes, often unable to speak.

Psychiatric was put on my medical files for serious adverse reactions to antidepressants/psychotropic drugging, and repeated misdiagnosis and unethical practices by psychiatrists and unqualified health-care providers, and it was kept on to cover for the extensive and repetitive muscle and ligament damage done and the seizures I had for years coming off the drugs and the Dystonia. The College  of Physicians and Surgeons, said that any misdiagnosis, whether physical, mental or presumed mental is to be reported on medical files, no one did. They also said doctors are supposed to advocate for you and help you if you are being abused by medical and health care staff ... none did.  Also 4 suicide attempts were added  to my files, I have never tried to kill myself. There is a lot of falsified/incorrect information on the medical records that I have been able to obtain so far, much left out of what really happened, and the human error across the board is horrendous.


A doctor in 2003,  said there was nothing I could do to get my medical files corrected. The College of Physicians and Surgeons says there is, however, you have to obtain your medical records first which is costly, especially with 6 hospitals  and 3 doctors to have them corrected. The College of Physicians and Surgeons  can't force doctors to correct medical records if they refuse, or force them to do anything, nor can the Government.


My main focus  is to get me the extensive medical and neurological care I need.

However, I have had to start having some of my medical records corrected as they are affecting me getting health care for years  which no one in my condition should be left to do. 


We have tried every level of government for help for years to no avail as well as other groups, Amnesty, Police, and Human Rights, Ombudsman, Politicians, individuals, philanthropists, and many others.  We were told to get me out of the city, the province, the country and I looked for Sponsors for some time, however I worsened so much after coming off the remaining medications this proved impossible and I was left badly brain and body damaged and convulsing every day from dystonia as well as paralyzing often. 

 I have several types, generalized dystonia and myocolonic worsened by low blood volume and dysautonomia,  that comes with ME/CFS and often FM and worsens everything else, as well as the extensive muscle and ligament damage of January 2003. Many in the medical profession have little to no understanding of ME/CFS often cited as "fatigue" or "chronic fatigue" when there are more than 40 different symptoms affecting every part of your body,  let alone dysautonomia that often comes with it, and how it affects the body, or low blood volume and often citing effects from it as psychiatric when they were not.  

The Dystonia  was on the medical records I have tracked back to July 2003, and left off as diagnosis and I was clearly riddled with it, unable to hold my neck up or the trunk of my body often as well by January 2004. And the severe movement disorders convulsions I endure every day damaging my arm sockets, repeatedly put down as pseudo-seizures, even though a nurse in my home in March 2003 when they started said they were a "weird kind of full body dyskensia" put down on the medical records as muscle spasms and purposely controlled movements, those movements I was left to wake up to every day for the most part and later thought they were   "myocolonic dystonia". 

By June 2004 I knew I had tardive dystonia and the movement disorder, I mentioned to a GP who never responded. And the full body movement disorder, slow and rapid jerking or full body muscle spams,  was often mixed with seizures it made diagnosis harder.... with the exception of what that nurse told me in 2003, even though she put muscle spasms and purposely controlled movements on the medical records, she would have told the two doctors involved what she told me- "a weird kind of full body dyskenisa", whether via phone or on medical records  - the last I have been refused by both doctors.


 Dystonia was listed on my medical records repeatedly since Jan-Feb, 2004, noted in medical records back to July 2003 that I have found so far, as said left off as a diagnosis. Why would they want to cover for dystonia, mine is Secondary and caused from prescribed medications, the two dystonic events I had which I didn't know that is what they were called at the time, or the many psychotropic drugs I was given,many that can cause dystonia they don't tell you about:  from antidepressants, lithium, buspar, xanax, neuroleptic's, dopamine antagonists, to name a few - no informed consent possibly?


I was cut off doctors and medications that were barely controlling the myocolonic Dystonia, and generalized, (I was left seizing and the movement disorders and  paralyzing in my bed from the waist down since 2004) I wake up to every day. I was cut off all medications and doctors and left badly brain and body damage in Fall of 2004 although the doctor had been trying to get rid of me for some time after I was damaged, and I wasn't going along with the "psychiatric theme" to cover for extensive damage and knowing the dystonia, seizures, and full body slow and rapid jerking was anything but "psychiatric" although certainly caused by psychiatric drugging.


 My mom or I have had to beg, literally for any medication since. Often left without any medication for long periods of time which caused more damage. The last neurologist prior involved and begged by my mother for medications and the life of her daughter, who faxed in prescription for several years being mostly bed/house confined  kept cutting me off one medication that was never enough to control the paralyzing and cramping of the dystonia , or  the slow and rapid jerking of my body every day, which I often refer to as convulsions, and putting me into rapid withdrawal and refused to help any more in 2009, even a neck collar to hold my neck up, or supports for the trunk of my body, and cut me off.


Since fall 2004, I  was left to find on the internet natural means to help keep me alive and create dopamine in my brain, bring down my over sensitive and very damaged Central Nervous System (CNS), and bring up my low blood volume which lessoned the cramping and paralyzing from the Generalized Dystonia, the muscle ligament damage that caused them to be shortened and stiff and the movement disorders and anything that would relax the spasming and paralysis of the dystonia. I was left fighting for my life with badly falsified and inaccurate medical files so no other doctor would touch me.


The damage is extensive and very complicated. Anyone else with Brain and extensive body Injuries/damage gets top extensive neurological diagnosis, treatment facility, care and extensive recovery programs at paces they can handle as well as support for family members. I have received none. 

They say there is no brain damage; all of my body is damaged extensively and repeatedly. Dyskenisa/dystonia does not show up on scans made yet the extensive muscle and ligament damage will, as well as damage from the dystonia throughout my body. I was refused a full body MRI at every turn while a caregiver who was abusing me in my own home had one from her waist to her knees for a problem with her knee in 2003/04. This was intentional to keep the extensive damage and the extent of it off my medical records as long as possible. There is some mention in medical records I have gotten, that my muscles were weakened and/or I was crippled since the first round of bipolar medications in January 2003, a year later noted in 2004 on records, as well as small infarct right side of brain with the doctors initials, written tests said later there was none.


I greatly need the movement disorders stabilized and the generalized  dystonia stabilized and mitigated asap, it has been causing paralysis since 2004, and now full body paralysis since September 2010 and is life threatening. Recently we got dystonia listed on hospital records, but they refused to hospitalize me and sent me home still mostly paralyzed and dropped in my bed by ambulance team. They refused to hospitalize me still after all these years, the Toronto Western were I should have been sent in January 2003, and also where I was misdiagnosed.  You can read about that experience and others on the blog and  under Summaries ONE, and TWO at the top of the blog and side bar.

In total there have been 16 attempts to have me hospitalized even with family and friend present, whether I had a doctor or not and was refused except for one hospital where I endured abuse and who also was doing everything to keep the extensive muscle and ligament damage or care for it, and diagnosed properly and off my medical records as well as the dystonia and seizures.

The malpractice and collusion affected every area of my life including supportive care wheelchair rent to geared housing, Assistive Devices Program, Disability Papers, many items I qualify for from my insurance; all falsified or refused, leaving me without supports as well and thousands of dollars worth of care, treatment and support items I was entitled to back to 2003. My disability papers have to be signed each year by a doctor it is also my pension, life insurance, medical, dental. By 2006 we thought it was over but that was not to be the case.


From 2003 to 2010, 6 hospitals were involved, some repeatedly and 3 doctors in private practice. After the first brain damage I was abused verbally and/or physically in each one, my mom in 2, including assault the police would do nothing because it was the medical field. In total 16 attempts to have me hospitalized for everything guaranteeing honest test, diagnosis results has been made, including through the Ministry of Health in 2005  and the NDP who were reluctant to say the least, and pushed to have me hospitalized but the Ministry of Health backed out and the NDP did nothing, after starting negotiations to have me hospitalized at the Toronto Western neurological hospital which they were refusing. 

The Ministry of Health did send a letter later in 2005 saying I had been given every opportunity to receive medical care. Please read Summaries ONE, and TWO, and you will see this was anything but the case. (Summaries ONE and TWO also linked on the side bar at the top left).


Through  homecare services from 2003- beginning of 2006 provided by the Care Center who covered for the hospitals and doctors as well,  I  was badly abused by homecare  also and broke every Client Bill of Rights there was, repeatedly.  They were  cut off   in 2006 temporarily and they cut me off and we discontinued any association with the prior Access Center (which I found out recently was closed) and my mom kept me alive with a fractured spine, and riddled with osteoarthritis.


Another attempt was made in earlier in 2008 to have me hospitalized though the Mt. Sinai, for extensive testing and diagnosis for everything at a pace I can handle (I am mostly bed confined and wake up to convulsions daily and parts of me cramping and paralyzing from the dystonia ) and did not work out, they were going to send an ambulance and have me admitted at the Western neurological hospital where I should have been sent January 2003. They quickly changed their minds when told there was more damage than on the initial letter, posted on site here and the dystonia and full body movement disorders, and that it had  progressed and worsened. 

I was asked if it would be a "clean slate", I asked for whom, and what about my medical records?  I didn't know what they were referring to for "clean slate" as there was nothing I could do about the malpractice and negligence, the time for suing was long over.  There is no "clean slate" for Human Rights violations and serious abuse, physical and verbal, that occurred and was allowed to continue. Also the intimidation and abuse allowed to go on, it was made very clear not to call 911 anymore or to attempt to have me hospitalized with honest tests, diagnostics and treatment for everything after 6 hospitals being involved in Toronto, some repeatedly.


No one can force a doctor or hospital to do anything, except the Medical Associations, which is rare indeed, and usually for sexual assault, although we tried through the Ministry of Health in 2005 and did not.


I did look for a Sponsor in 2005  but I worsened to much and was left to paralyze in my bed and/or the daily rapid jerking of my body on almost every part of floor in my home for years, damaging me more, and causing the ME/CFS to worsen drastically as it is the equivalent to extensive exercise. The original muscle and ligament damage of January - March 2003 caused me to "crash" constantly from just walking in my home and kept me more bed confined, unable to use the power-wheelchair I got put through Assistive Devices Program with ME/CFS listed, no physical damage, I wondered why it had to be appealed. My supportive care wheelchair accessible housing also no muscle and ligament damage listed, and I have been on the waiting list for 10 years!

We are hoping another push to the new head of the Ministry of Health and the NDP to hospitalize me in Toronto Western, where they have all the facilities needed for the extensive muscle and ligament damage and dystonia, movement disorders clinic, and is the only hospital in Toronto that does. I can't go back and forth for appointments which has been used against me for years, tests set up I could never get to even prior to the repeated brain and body damage, the ME/CFS was too severe.

Perhaps with a public push, it may happen, the guarantee of honest neurological and medical tests, treatment, and care though as proven impossible so far even by government they have refused to help. I will be requesting again as well as out of country paid hospitalization the  OHIP program that does this. You of course need a doctor here for that, I have none and need one in-house that will not interfere with my rights, or having my medical records corrected,  as the others did prior. Ontario should be paying and should have taken action years ago.


Also that family doctors are not provided for the bed-houseconfined is a flagrant human rights violation.


I also need a doctor, and am unable to get to one, because of my condition, I am mostly bedconfined, and even when (if) I will be able to, my medical records are so badly falsified and extensive human error, most doctors would not take me on. I am also a high maintenance case with my ME/CFS/FM, etc., prior to the extensive brain and body damage which many doctors and health care discriminate against still in 2010. There is extra billing time for ME/CFS for some time now, I require a doctor with knowledge of it and has time and patience as well as the neurological damage, so the cycle of discrimination stops, prior tests were set up that were impossible for me to get to, many the wrong ones, ones I needed not on, but it looked good on paper and like I wasn't complying. 

I also know a lot about  my own illness ME/CFS and FM than most doctors and need a doctor that works with you and keeps you informed as to what they are doing, suggestions etc.,, and I want natural/neural path involved as well that heal people. Also informed consent on any medication even considered being given to me, I research them all as well as testing to be discussed prior. 

Unfortunately, I need proper medications to stop the Myocolonic Dystonia and Generalized Dystonia that has spread through my body, cramping and increasingly paralyzing all of  me now,  full body paralysis, which has become life threatening,  and damaging my body even more for years, on top of extensive muscle and ligament damage.  I have tremors on both arms and a strong one on my right side that often comes with cervical dystonia which I have as well, also seizures. I also need immune support, lungs, pain  medications, and viral tests for ME/CFS, XMRV, and others available from the USA. and am hopeful for Amplegin in my future. 

I have Hepatitis C and have never had my Geno type or Viral load done and a suspected fibroid under my liver since the later 1990's. My once beautiful teeth crammed together from the dystonia in my left jaw, parts of teeth missing and filled with cavities.  I will have to be knocked out for dental restoration, the list goes on, including deformed feet since mid-2003, extensive shoulder socket damage, spine damage, CNS damage, joints giving out and buckling, my knees damaged and buckling, the whole left side of my body that goes weak and often drags behind me on/off since Jan/04 has buckled and collapsed as well as my spinal column, I have lost more 1/2 of my hair . Repeatedly my spine disc's have been herniated, from paralyzing and cramping backwards, or the trunk of my body giving out from the dystonia. 

Canadians with this amount of extensive damage, even back to January 2003, would be hospitalized in a neurological medical hospital for as much extensive testing, treatment, physio, supports and care as possible.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If this can not be done in Canada, there are several Neurological Medical facilities in the USA that have the tests and knowledge needed and are up-to-date on ME/CFS, CNS damage, and extensive neurological damage from prescribed medications, as well as movement disorders, Dystonia, spasmodic Dystonia, dyskensia, myocolonus dystonia/dyskenisa, tremors, seizures, and extensive diagnostic tests and viral tests, some very specific not available in Canada.


The majority of the Sponsorship funds can be left directly at the hospital, my mother Janet Benson has set up a Trust Fund at the Toronto Dominion Bank  for any costs incurred, natural alternatives, legal, getting help, home care support (I can not stay alive without it) and/or sponsorship, the donation button goes to it, for full or substantial neurological hospital sponsorship please email for details.


Transportation and care provider or nurse to accompany. I am unable to bath/shower  myself, change my clothes or prepare my own food, lift much more than a light book and am mostly bedconfined left like this for years. I can walk very little, can’t push my manual wheelchair the ligaments under my arms were too damaged, and need my power wheelchair. Myocolonic Dystonia convulsions, movement disorders, paralyzing/cramping from dystonia, have to be stabilized long enough for transportation.


I will not see any psychiatrists – full stop.


I need neurologists that specialize in movement disorders and dystonia, dyskenisa, internists, especially those who work with brain, extensive muscle ligament damage and CNS damage, from prescribed medications, ,  ME/CFS, FM, HepC . There is so much damage and my drug sensitivities, my case is very complicated.


I deserve better than this, there should be a public outrage at what has been done and allowed, and stop gaps put in to stop it from happening to others. Some of the details of what happened and continue are horrendous and are posted on the Blog here, and far from everything that happened.


I never thought that this could happen, be allowed to happen in Canada. Mine is far from an isolated case.


~ Numerous politicians, provincial and federal, media, medical associations, Ombudsman, advocacy groups, government, Amnesty,  have been contacted repeatedly for years to no avail,  and also prior looking for Sponsors until my condition worsened drastically again, last year, even earlier this year I could barely speak at all, talk on the phone which is worsening, often I can not speak at all and am enduring full body paralysis since October 2010, which again was refused hospitalization, or medical care and treatment at the Toronto Western on December 24, 2010.  The hospital I have needed to be in since January 2003 for extensive medical care.


So far the Ontario and Canadian Government has proven incapable of ensuring my rights as a Canadian, both medical rights and human rights violations and have a hands off policy for doctors and hospitals.

I had a bit of improvement in early and mid-2008, the paralyzing from the dystonia greatly lessened and then worsened again, as does the ME/CFS and FM. I had improvement  again in mid-2010 for 3 months, the dystonia and myoclonic was not as severe.  By October the dystonia progressed to full paralysis, and I am left with out proper medications or care. See the latest update on the last attempt as mentioned above on December 14, 2010 to have me hospitalized.

I am not giving up as slow as it takes, to get the honest neurological medical care I am entitled to by Canadian law, Canadian Human Rights and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights without abuse, coercion, torture, or making deals that I scratch off the human rights violations of abuse,  in order to receive medical care I am entitled to.


That I have survived this long is a testament to my courage, and determination to get the care I am entitled to and live an autonomous life as possible and move forward with my life.


I want in-house training for computer programs, making videos, digital art, photography and more to provide some independence financially.


If they do not hospitalize me soon I may  die in my bed, or be so damaged, there is no quality of life at all, there is little to none for many years.

I need help with letter campaign to the Ministry and the Neurological Hospital here where I should have been January 2003. Often I can't type or sit up, and need help, and am paralyzed or convulsing from the dystonia, the ME/CFS severe, the Hepatitis C chronic,  it is beyond people's comprehension how ill I am let alone the extensive damage.


Please  read the Summaries, and How You Can Help listed at the top of the blog, and help to ensure I get the honest neurological medical care, as much as possible in-hospital at a time, as I am 98% bed/house confined for many years, my condition now is often critical.


Thank  you


Cheryl Benson

Share









3 comments:

  1. Cheryl, i am amazed to see how much we have in common. i not only have had ME, but also developed Dystonia (which still affects me) from being drugged with anti-psychotics and mood-stabilisers during treatment an illness they labelled Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). when i was assessed for sick pay back in 2005 the lady at the jobcentre (i live in England) hadn't heard of Dystonia and actually thought it was a made up disease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I could only read about half of this as brain is not working well today but I am so sorry you've had to go through so much x

    ReplyDelete