Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CherylSpeaksOut Makes Front Page on C2NN


The blog was just opened to feel it out and not ready to "go" or the official website, which presently has been beyond my physical and mental/cognitive abilities, at great distress.

Only a few people were told, that it existed, and even fewer that I had opened it up. A well meaning and loving Gentleman, wanted to help and help get this out in the open, because the media won't touch stories or situations like mine, they are all scared of libel because the Canadian Medical Protection Assocation has so much power. That's right, you can say what you want about a politician, but being damaged and abused by doctors, healthcare staff, in hosptials is off limits, including in your own home by health care support workers.


Abuse in any form should never be kept quiet. The intimidation, harrasement, abuse has been extensive in my case, we are now worried about my mom who has been keeping me alive for several years as the services were cut off for numerous reasons, some quite horrendous, and needs help herself. We are concerned that what is being done to her, is because of me, or elder miscare by the hosptial, that was also involved in my situation.


So for some time I have been working on the 'about" section for myself. I have done several versions, and may post a shorter one here, and a longer one on the website, the formatting is harder for me on the website than blogger.


That will help answer alot of questions, that people have posted on C2NN (Care2 News Network). Please feel free to leave your comments on the blog itself.
Comments by Care2 members can be viewed here


We don't have much faith, that I will receive honest neurological and medical care here, with so many hosptials and doctors involved already - 6, some repeatedly. We were told to get me out of the country. I got too bad off after I came off the remaining drugs in 2004 and left seizing and convulsing every day, even more brain/body damage, and then cut off doctors medications after the privacy medical laws changed to non-privacy medical laws, and also I had been going for malpractice, and the seizures and daily convulsions never stablized 24/7, tests set up I could not get to even prior to the brain damage my ME/CFS/FM has always been quite severe, and letters attesting to that, and worse afer ignored. So the tests looked good om paper like I wasn't complying, many of tests I really needed weren't even listed.


Unforuntately I do need some medication, to stop the dykesnia/ dystonia/convulsions, as well as have them stablized, the damage properly diagnosed and put on my medical records and the extensive pyshio I have been denied at a pace I can handle, physcial, cognitive, speech, and my medical records cleaned up. My mental processing capbilities have deterioated since the first brain damage. Proper care, and cognitive training, the daily convulsins stopped, and tramua of it all, would help tremdously as well as, having all the government and disbility forms filled in properly. They are up every year, and if they are not signed I GET CUT OFF, I can not get to a doctor I am too bad off, they don't wnat to touch me because of my medical files and obvious so much damage done. I also don't want any more of them falsified. some are up for signing for 5 years to life and want access to my medical records.
So here we are, I was going to close it again until it's ready to go, I am going to leave it open, and keep working on the 'about' short timeline, and get a petition going, I also need more documentation up which is difficult on the other site.


This can get things going, once I post the about, and a longer version on the website, I will start the petition, or perhaps sooner. We are at a loss who to contact, we have been to everyone and the former Minister of Health repeatedly, all government contacts with defeafening silence or heartbreaking results = nothing happened.


Blessings






70
Cheryl Speaks Out
Health & Wellness (tags: prozac, Psychiatrists, psychiatric medications, risks, research, prevention, investigation, Canada, science, safety, medicine ) submitted by--> Gregory - 4 days ago - cherylspeaksout.blogspot.com
What really happened,the continuing struggle to have honest neurological & medical care which I have been repeatedly denied since 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2008 in a leading edge facility that can address my illnesses, functioning levels, repeated brain,body

No comments:

Post a Comment