Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dec 2008, Shows left side dragging, some dystonia, dyskenisa, short clip- Update

Can't see how stiff all muscles liagements are, I have others that do, getting them videos mostly me doing, is very hard, so is editing them, so is watching them after. Especially the ones showing how I left, and condition I am in, rare can be bathed, need help changing clothes.

waking up to the dystonia every morning is a nightmare, my arms sockets are badly damaged, as the ligaments around them more than the others because of the convulsions every day ongoing, knowing they could and still can do something to at least bring them down, maybe even stop them, and help with the extensive damage, I been refused since 2003, 2004 I came off the drugs doing damage, and purposely isloated to cover, abused in every hosptial after the first brain damage, made clear not to call 911 anymore. One induced convulsions, prior my heart had stopped at home, I was on a heart monitor in the hosptial ER, they induced seizures and convulsions, the next morning while I was sleeping, they turned down the saline, I have low blood volume and I was still going through major withdrawls, I woke up seizing and the convulsions non-stop I went unconcious, I recall someone pushing on my chest. They had me sign release papers for the other hosptials involved before they would turn the saline back up to unparalize me, thats right I paralize. One drug on for 12 years they were covering for, (as well as the extensive damage) because a doctor left me on for another year knowing it was possibly doing more damage, he thought so, never said a thing. It did. I was wheelcharied up to him for 3 months, not on the records any where, support care said they didn't know, how could they not. We tried 4 more attempts in 2005 t have me hosptialized including the Minister of Health (former) Smitherman, he was to do an investigation in 2004 and he derailed that asso.

we were, stonewalled everywhere, the damage put as pyschatric or non existant. Mom tried again early 2008, they backed out after finding out how much damage and left here convulsing every day.

My mom did her first one last week of me, , I have to find it edit it, adn upload.I have lots now, many are long and very hard for me to edit and put in slide titles, what I really need is someone to come in and document me for several days, I mean stay here and guel it out.

The typing for the website is hard so is the Petition overview ans who to target, already written everyone, try again with public behind I pray. I have been told if I say anything I won't get help, they do the same thing. The abuse done should be exposed not hidden. Typing is hard for me and focusing, sitting up, do inbetween convulsions, dystonia, parkinsonium, my muscles and ligaments have to be relaxed enough to type, often I type the way my brain chops off words, the way I often speak, sometimes I can not speak at all now and is happening more and more. My mom cries when it happens. I often cry from the dystonia and the pain, my fibromyalgia and my shoulder sockets are so damaged, I couldn't lay on them for a long time, until I used more alternative healing methods.

Don't forget I have major illnesses years the ME/CFS and FM 1991, also Hep C, I didn't think I would live with those, the ME/CFS that is, also the FM has been severe.

I am almost like palative state now, for fuctioning..

No comments:

Post a Comment