Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Jan26.2003 BrainBodyDamage pt1 - Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome ?
Footage of me on Benzotropine after and during the strongly suspected Neurlopetic Malignant Syndrome, I wasn't on neuroleptics, other drugs can cause it, Celexa, Lithium, (imovane was suspected but I didn't find out until coming off it until 2004, it's a sleeping pill that was banned in the USA I was high doses to bring down my CNS) it has become heart breakingly clear that doctors do not know this, most, and pharmaceutical companies don't tell them. The the Benzotropine caused more damage, parkisonium as did the Tegrotol later which caused what was most likely Acute dystonia with seizures that lasted for 2 weeks also not on files except as 'pseudo-seizures".
I belong to a sub-group of M.E./CFIDS survivors that are intolerant to most antidepressants, and many other drugs and have to micro-dose, depending on the individual. This was repeatedly ignored and after years of misdiagnosis and psychiatric drugging with serious adverse reactions to almost all of the antidepressants, and other medications, this was not taken into consideration I was misdiagnosed Bipolar. I hadgone hypo-manic on Celexa which which is listed as a side effect, I didn't know hypo-mania from mania. Prior I had all the signs of overdosing on Prozac, was not mania, and was given Lithium and went eurphoric, (lithium increases the strength of many antidepressants), together they are toxic to the brain.
After 6 days on the medication prescribed on January 16, 2006, started the day after including Lamictal, Lithium, Gabipentin, (also medications I was on prior that were built up in my body Celexa/Biaxin, Zoloft, othres, and also Imovane I was still on since prior 1993, and in 2004, I found out that a doctor involved suspected it may have acted as a neurolopetic.suspects I had Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome which is life threatening and never put on my medical records, although one pshychatrist involved did, he wanted to prescribe Danrolene, several months later which is what it is usually prescribed for.
Lithium alone can cause this, so can Celexa (as well as dystonia, dyskinesia, depersonalization, rigidity). Also one of the doctors who had been giving her the Imovane, a psychatrist suspected the Imovane acted as a Neurlopetic, knowing another doctor was now giving it never said anything. I didn't find this out until 2004 when I was coming off the medications and was mentioned in ER. Also that what he had put something on my files "NO ONE WOULD WANT TO GIVE HER A CATSCAN OR MRI AND COULD GET IN TROUBLE FOR DOING SO", said Dr. Himmel in January 2004. The only doctor I saw there prior was Dr. Okyere, with an exception of one in the 1980's for 2 visits.
Every muscle and ligament was shortened and stiff and bent down like an accordian after being semi-unconscious paralized on the couch face down for over 2 hours. Sunnybrook refused to hospitalize me because I wasn't on 'Neuroleptics'. Records show that Benzotropine were prescribed Jan.23/3003, Amantadine Jan27.2003, Benzotropine again Feb.10/2003 was prescribed via phone from my GP doctor without seeing mr, which I couldn't tolerate at the time, and then the opposite occured, my arms were frozen stiff in the air and her legs out.
There is confusion here, as recalling the Amanatine and couldn't tolerate it then, was finally taken to Dr. Saul with arms frozen in the air, by Stephen Braccatti of Community Care East York and recalls being prescribed the Benzotropine, Mr. Stephen Bracatti (transportation driver from community care east york services - the records for transportatin for 3 months disappeared off their records from Jan-March 2003, I found some written receipts, they had said there were no transportations to the Toronto East General Hosptial nor anywhere else during that time or most of it on their records- It took months later, but I finally found most of the missing hand written receipts) had to fill it for me at the drug store, because my arms and legs frozen up and out stiff, (a mistake, should have gone in, pharmacy owners would have seen).
Only able to get to the lobby and abit further taking 2 percocets which strengthened my muscles & liagments, and not always, and had to ask how many steps there were to anywhere. And I continued to worsend. . While in Dr. Saul's office, which was full of women, the secretary at the time was Debra who asked 'what happened to you?", the others looked at me as in a freak show. He didn't want me to go back to ER and said he had this happened to a male patient and was given the benzotropine. H e was also scared I would be damaged more by the other doctors, because of my drug sensitivies. It was a mistake not to have gone back. It may have prevented the following damage, and the abuse and collusion that started. I should have been put in ICU, given Dantrolene, Benzotropine, Saline, Oxygen, warm blankets to reverse the damage as quickly as possible.
Notice how stiff my walking is, speech, both are almost the same at time of posting this, with some fluctuations and minor improvements. Sometimes I can not speak at all now. More damage was done after from more medications, and is progressing and I been left with no honest diagnosis, treatments, care of physio or convulsions/seizures stablized, although the seizures have greatly deminished, the daily dystonia/mycoloconic convulsions have not. Being purposly isloated and eventually cut of doctors, and was trying to go for malpractice.
Understand that these occur from brain damage - repeated brain damage. Any one else if they had Aquired Brain Injuries (ABI), or strokes would have gotten top notch immediate care and throughout recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment