This is part 2, please see part 1 as well, you can see how stiff I am at near the end. Footage of me on Benzotropine after and during what may have been Neurlopetic Malignant (NMS) Syndrome, however, from what happened and the damage that remained the NMS is the most likely. Drugs other than neruoleptics can cause it which people need to know, including Celexa, Lithium, it is listed as an 'adverse affect'' on some rxdrug sites, as well as hostpial documentations. I am on Benzotropine here to reverse the 'stiffness" , and also Amatadine, which only did part way and caused more damage as well, parkisonium as did the Tegretol later.
Notice how stiff my walking is,my speech, both are almost the same at time of posting this, with some fluctuations and minor improvements much depending if I am on anything to relax them which I have been mostly left to find myself from alternative medicine.
More damage was done after from more medications, and is progressing and I have been left with no honest diagnosis, treatments, care or extensive physio for speech or phsycial, by abillity to process information greatly deteriorated.
Understand that these occur from brain damage - repeated brain damage. Any one else if they had Aquired Brain Injuries (ABI), or strokes would have gotten top notch immediate care and throughout recovery.




No comments:
Post a Comment