This wasn't letting up, and I wear a bag around my neck of the little medication afforded to me and begged for from a neurologist involved who refuses to give any to stop the myoclonic dystonia or the spasmodic. I only have 1, I got out of him the clozapam. If I can't reach the bag around my neck, well that speaks for itself.
Usually`I have to be given some form of alchol and I have been left like this for years, and the extensive damage, my dystonia's are alcohol responsive. Go figure as my ME/CFS and Hep C are not. I do have old prescrubed muscle relaxants from years ago Flexeral before they cut me off I have tried and still do and OTC Norflex, but then the next day, my neck gives out and my waist even more.
My private caregiver was coming, she found a way to get in and get medication in my mouth and some beer. Still didn't work, had to take more, this was really bad one. They increasingly are, the spasmodic dystonia down my spine is every day now, shortening the muscles and liagments, and I go backwards in a bow.
I told her make sure my glassed were ok, I had been able to shove the pc over about an inch after I hit landing, and I told her to go get the camera, it has video. The camera wouldn't go on. Having problems with the batteries. Some of this I need on video, so the neurologists can see what is going on, so they can't pull the same crap they have prior, saying it doesn;t exist, or "it's not happening now", well it's nothing something you do on command.
It took quite a bit of time, a few beers, she couldnt even get me pulled up for some time the spasms were so bad for a while. Finally she had to put one hand on my forehead, and the other around the front of my body and push me backwards so I would be sitting up on the couch.
from there I still managed to dictate my shopping list which I was just in the process of starting to type when it happend for her, she got me to bed before she left, and by then the left side of my body was dragging.
Needless to say I didn't get showered yesterday or my clothes changed. I was able to delete emails that weren't personal in nature, or have no interest in for the next while, and sent 2 brief ones out in the evening, and back to bed.
about this morning, same as every morning since I came off the drugs in 2004, waking up to mycolonic dystonia (used to be always with seizures, now sometimes, or separate), with the extra delight of having the dystonia cramp down my spine every day now .............next ............. on ward
actually I have a video where my neck is cramped and my spine, I was editiing it last week for my youtube channel(s), I was going to upload it here but I can't find it on the computer. when I do I will post it.





No comments:
Post a Comment